Okay, I just came back from Bintan. God, I'm never going on another boat trip again. EVER. The ferry ride back was the worst man... I mean, the only thing that made up for it slightly was the little baby Japanese girl sitting next to us. She's soooo adorable! Yea, besides that, it was just one big massive headache and the perpetual feeling like I'm gonna hurl. :S I got a tan - which is a really good thing. Heh, I guess that single hour under the noon sun plus lots of sunscreen must've done it's job! AND I managed to spend a chunk of quality time with my mom and sis. Pool was fun as well... I think I'm improved an itty bitty bit. I wanna go play again! Gnia, Jo, let's go on Youth Day kay? LOL. Mm... Yea, I think that's about all that happened. No male eye candy like I expected. None at all! It's an ISLAND for crying out loud! What happened to all the tanned well-defined abs? O.o Must be because it's populated with Singaporean NERDS for the 90%. The others 10% is made up of Japanese who are either too young or too old. Sigh...
18/06/05
Haha, I'm writing this on hotel paper right now. My mom, sis and I came to Bintan Lagoon Resort (via ferry and I almost puked as a result of sea-sickness) yesterday in the afternoon when I realized I've been here before! Only, it was like 5 years back. Went for dinner and the Japanese restaurant and had lotsa sashimi heh... (I think a lil' too much - I'm not feeling so well...) some waiter guy kept passing by our table and supposedly trying to impress the 3 of us with his very VERY broken Chinese and Cantonese. -.-' He's Malay. Anyway, we just went for breakfast and then sunbathing but only for an hour cos it's really dark out now and I think it's gonna pour. Reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix during this trip before the 6th book comes out. Hope they have the paperback version cos all of mine are. Wonder if my parents'll get it for my birthday? ... Oh, and yep, it's rainin'.
11:26 PM